Choosing the right Network Maintenance and Support
When choosing a network maintenance and support plan, consider your answers to the following questions:
- How do you and your staff use computers (network, email, internet, intranet, office software, specialized software, document management, etc.)?
- How much do you and your staff—and your customers or clients—rely on your computer system?
- If your system went down, how it would impact your business (loss of data, business interruption, reduced customer service, reduced access to data and files, wasted time, and loss of income)?
- How many people are employed by your company?
- How many IT staff do you have?
- Are your staff located in one building, or many separate buildings?
- When did you last upgrade your network and hardware?
- When did you last upgrade your software?
- When did you last backup the data on your network?
- Is the security for your network and the data stored on it good enough?
- Is there enough storage space on your network?
- What concerns do you have with your current systems (speed, storage space, security, flexibility, reliability)?
- How many hours of support do you think you need a month?
- How quickly do you need a response when you have a problem with your network?
- Have you ever tested your disaster recovery plan?
How to Request Network Service
Help & Support Services OSSI offers support via telephone and web 24 hours / 7 days. Please see the information below for OSSI's support services.
Telephone Support or Request Service:
OSSI offers support via telephone and web 24 hours - 7 days. Live answering service after hours.
OSSI offers a web-based support system for our clients that have support plans. This allows our clients to enter service requests directly into our internal system, search our knowledge base for solutions, and check on the status of existing service requests, all over the internet! This is a free service.